Monday 28 May 2007

Back to Brum

I am back in my beloved Birmingham. Whilst I should say that I am sad to see my student life end, I must say that it hasn't hit me as of yet. Right now I am having tremendous fun, watching Sci Fi channel, drinking beers and cocktails, watching dvds and being spoilt by ma and pa. Now all I have to do is find a job. I need money to fund my shoe habit, even though it is on hiatus atm, I'm sure it will be back with a vengeance when I get to NYC. I am off at the end of July because me visa is all sorted yipee!! I can not wait.

I had my last night with OSG. Unfortunately it was annoyingly good. He indulged me, he gave me hugs and kisses, he rubbed my back and feet. We laughed and had a fabulous night. He even gave me some emotion and told me how much he was going to miss me. And then I had to leave the next day. How rubbish!!! But he is going to fly to NYC in September so hopefully I can just be his regular holiday hottie.

Anyway, my favourite sister is nosing at her laptop, must dash darlings.

TP. XX

4 comments:

todaysdaze said...

Congrats on the visa!!!! Now the fun can start.
Are you looking for somewhere to live before you leave or going to wait until you get there to find somewhere?
When we moved to Florida we did not even have a hotel booked let alone anywhere to live we just waited until we got here - This was very stressful for our parents and looking back maybe not the best idea!

I wish you all the best for your NY adventure (I love NY...) and I am looking forward to hearing all about it in your blog!

Princess Ambiguous said...

I miss you! I really really miss you!

thinkpink said...

Todaysdaze - I'm trying to catch up with your blog, its really interesting!! I have nothing planned, I'm just going to go, get a hotel and find a place that is a)not full of axe maniacs or b) crazies, so I'm not fussy really!!

P.A - Miss you too girl!! Will ring you when I have something fun to gossip about! XX

Anonymous said...

So what kind of visa is it??? And for how long?