Wednesday 9 May 2007

Mcdreamy Fever

So in an attempt to not revise I did a really sad thing. I watched the first two series of Grey's Anatomy and now have Mcdreamy fever. I love that man as though he were my very own. I have watched so intensely that I am fully convinced that I too could now be a surgeon. I also have blurred it into my own life. I quote characters, I dream of Mcdreamy and miss George, Izzy and the guys. I am sad. I am a social recluse, I am my flatmate whom I took the piss out of for months. I feel terrible.

How much underwear is too much? In a bid to lighten my load to go to New York I threw some old bras and pants away (I haven't been an A cup for about two years, what exactly was I thinking when I kept them?) So to replenish stocks I bought new ones. I now have more then I did before. My underwear collection is rivalled only by my shoe one and that is saying something. But I think we all deserve a little luxury.

Tonight is FAME night. It is my favourite musical ever in the whole world, and my Gay Best Friend got me tickets. How I love that man dearly. I intend to sing along and generally be a Fame bore for the foreseeable future.

Anywho, must dash, my next dash of Mcdreamy has downloaded horah!!

ThinkPink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is McDreamy Patrick Dempsey?

I had such a crush on him when I was a kid. Its amazing how he turned out!

thinkpink said...

IS - Yes and isnt he swoonsome?? *swoons* I love him.

Timbo said...

Greys Anatomy has too many musical interludes for my liking.
I watched it one time and I couldn't hear what the characters were saying the fucking music was so loud.

And personally I prefer Josh Holloway from Lost.

Bittersweet said...

me to.

sad, i know, but i adore GA. Sunday nights - 2 hours of Mcdreamy and Alex.

fancy sharing???

thinkpink said...

Timbo - Josh Holloway is just no McDreamy I'm afraid.

ME- Yes, and I don't even mind which one I have hee hee.