Wednesday 23 May 2007

Bye Bye Shoes, Hello McSteamy

I now have twelve pairs of shoes. (discounting flip flops and boots) If I had an emoticon for hysterical out of control sobbing I would use it right about now. The reason for me giving all my shoes to charity (yes charity, some were unworn and I thought that they deserved a good home) is because I am throwing everything that is completely un necessary. 70 pairs of shoes are un necessary. I can't even carry that many shoes to New York, because then where will I put my clothes?? Which I have also had to downsize. It has been a horribly sad downsizing week. But I figure, I can just buy oh so much more in New York. I am only taking my shoes and clothes to NYC. It feels quite liberating not having any junk. As I type the only valuable thing in my room is a computer, which I'm swapping for a laptop before I leave. So I really am stuff free.

Tonight we're having a wine and cheese night. I must admit that it is mighty hard for me to hide my excitement. These are possibly two of my favourite things in the world. And coupled together I feel like all my birthdays, snow days and other fun things have come at once. I will let you know how the different tastes delight my palette.

I have also started watching season three of Grey's Anatomy on the net. It is delightful. I now not only have McDreamy, but McSteamy too!!!! Yes McSteamy gets a job at the hospital. I think these are possibly the only two men in the whole world I would love to have a threesome with who have Mc in the their names. HOT!!!

Anwho I have lots of emotional stuff to blog about tomorrow as it will be my last official night as a student. I am leaving this horrible sad chav forsaken town to go back to my beloved brummie land. However tonight I have wine and cheese so I will be happy!!!

TP XX

5 comments:

todaysdaze said...

wow..... 70 + shoes, and ones you have never worn???? How is that even possible? I could never give any of my shoes away, I love shoes but do not have anywhere near 70 pairs......I remember as a child when we went shoe shopping we would wear our new shoes home....

Bittersweet said...

oh, you lucky thing ... wine, and cheese!

I am sending you something to read, while you recover from the excesses of your night out.
Where can i find this McSteamy moment? i can't wait for channel five to show it.

Timbo said...

Lovely cheese!

Oh yeah, and lovely wine.

Anonymous said...

Um. 70 pairs of shoes? And I thought 12 was bad! I have like 10 and thats including everything from boots to sneakers!

thinkpink said...

Todaysdaze - These shoes are the reason that I am now flat broke...

Me - I know!!! Mcsteamy comes in in season three, he is hot and fabulous.

Timbo - I was in heaven.

IS - 10?? Oh dear lord woman.