Wednesday 16 May 2007

A Filthy Student no more!!

I am no longer a filthy student having just sat my last exam...EVER (well until I do my masters.) But that is not the point!! I am free!! Free from the shackles of university!! All my geeky horror film peers are going out for a drink, but I think I'm going to do something far more fun, I am going to sleep, all day until about 8.pm. And when I get up, I'll eat somat quick and get so drunk I can't speak.

Will let you know my tails of embarrassment tomorrow.

TP. xx

6 comments:

AFC 30K said...

Congratulations. I remember my final final (after masters...) It was an incredibly strage feeling.

A complete release that your student days are over. Trepid excitement about what the future holds and a touch of sadness that you are moving on from this part of your life and you'll never be here again.

thinkpink said...

welcome afc!!! Yes it does all feel abit strange, I havn't been able to sleep even though I am knackered. I think its because now I now I can I don't want to!

Bittersweet said...

hurrah, huzzah and many congratulations, babe.

I remember (vaguely) the night of my final show ... a sense of release, followed by mindless oblivion. have fun!!!

thinkpink said...

Me - I think it may get messy...

Anonymous said...

Splendid! Marvellous! and other words like those!

thinkpink said...

Thanks Greavsie!!!