Monday 21 May 2007

Graduation Ball!


So I had it! It was fun and frivolous. But now I somehow feel anti climaxed. (even a word??) All that's left of my four years of being a filthy student is getting drunk and moving out. To be honest, I can not wait to find a job that will fill the gap before I move to New York in August!! I can not wait. I am counting days. OSG asked me to go to his. I helped him pick his clothes and he looked gorgeous, and now he wants me to peel them off... I think I'll make him wait abit longer for me, afterall it will be the last time.

TP xx

P.s. I would leave a pic of me and the flatmates in all our lovelyness but I don't know how.

*Update I did it thanks to Me!! Thats me in my dress.*

7 comments:

Bittersweet said...

press the 'pic' button in the draft box, and browse... have you bluetoothed your photo to your hard drive yet?

or sms to me and i'll post it!!!

i'm pleased you had fun, but i understand what an anticlimax it can all be. Make the most of your weeks left here and relax ... NY will be full on, so you need to be on top form.

Congratulations again, and well done girl
*mwah*

thinkpink said...

Me - Thanks!! I put one up, now I know how I'm going to be putting them up all the time lol.

Anonymous said...

Woot! Beautiful! :)))

thinkpink said...

Thanks IS!! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh. I. SAY!

thinkpink said...

Greavsie - I hope thats Oh I say in a good way!!

Anonymous said...

Of course! ;-)