Saturday 5 May 2007

Boooooored

Recently I have been going through a phase of doing nothing, hence the lack of blogging. This week for example, I have bought a graduation ball dress (Full of Beauty, I can not disclose the amount because I have an underlying fear that my mum may one day learn how to use the computer and randomly stumble upon this site) and have pretended to revise abit. I've lost some weight with the stress of sleeping all day and watching shit television. I have watched some cult classic horror, think American Ware wolf in London and I have been pining for my lover OSG. SO actually I can't really blog if there is nothing interesting to talk about. Oh wait here's something, my American employer forgot to fill in a whole phat section of my visa application so it has been sent back to him to refill, therefore the application is delayed by about a million years. I just want to go to New York!! Why is is taking so bloody long?

I'm going back to bed.

Think Pink.

**UPDATE**

I forgot to tell you that an old lady elbowed me in the ribs because my bag knocked her shoulder. She did it after I apologised for the said bag too. I felt assulted. She was half my size but she had a good elbow on her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always beware the revenge of little old ladies with pointy elbows, voluminous handbags, lethal shopping baskets, sharp zimmers and wheeled stuff.

thinkpink said...

And pointy elbows too.

Anonymous said...

i bet it was the only part of her that was not afritic, you should have called her a coffin dodger x

Bittersweet said...

soon, baby, soon.

thinkpink said...

W - I couldnt, it would be unorthadox

Me - Hopefully

Timbo said...

You should have kicked her in the pinkbits.

thinkpink said...

Timbo - That is gross, and she was so old, they probably aren't pink anymore.