Friday 11 May 2007

My lover and oily poos.

My lover hath returneth to me! OSG came back from Liverpool and came to see me last night. We had a film date (American Warewolf in London in case you're wondering) and had lots of laughs, hugs, kisses and erhem other things. I am a very happy woman this morning, and will spend the whole day skipping around singing merrily. I was a tad annoyed with him this week for a whole host of reasons, but I figured we are only being casual and I am off to New York in about two months so I should just let it go and keep things light. But I don't want to. I'm making very unnecessary problems for myself...

In lighter news, remember fat depressed housemate who isn't fat? Well last month she bought diet pills off the net in a last ditch bid to shed some pounds. Let me just explain. FDHWIF is 6ft2 and 16 stone. She isn't obese, she is in proportion. However she whinges about being fat so much that we all now agree that she is fat. Anyway, back to the pills. So these pills claim to help you lose 7lbs a week. Not only dangerous but also a big FAT lie because she has been on them for about a month and has lost nothing, in fact she has gained a few pounds. The tablets work by sucking the oil out of your body and getting rid of it...er....everytime you poo and fart. So all that oil leakage and not a pound lost. The moral of the story is don't buy diet pills that make you poo oil.

More profound stuff soon.

TP.

3 comments:

Bittersweet said...

other things, other things???? why no intimate details? for shame, girl. please share later

Timbo said...

What's not profound about all that?

thinkpink said...

Me - I will tell all :)

Timbo - I thought poo was a very profound topic.