Thursday 17 May 2007

So I did a really dumb thing. I locked myself out of my blog because I was stupid. I forgot my log in email address, but after alot of screaming and frustration I managed to get back in. My private detective skills rival no other. I looked at my profile and found my email address. Never will this happen again.

So Wednesday night, we had a nice girlie night out. We went for cocktails. All was well. We decided to frequent our local club as we have never been there before. They wouldn't let me in. I only had university ID and they thought it was fake. The cheek of it!!! A club only ever visited by underage chav girls, and they wouldn't let me because they thought I looked under eighteen!!! I was annoyed. I was more annoyed because I needed a wee. I was even more annoyed because some sixteen years olds in very little clothing strolled in right after me. The moral of the story?? I should definitely get my tits out more often and then I wouldn't have problems.

I also had a huge row with Fat Depressed Housemate. Since the beginning discussions of the graduation ball she has managed to piss unceremoniously on everybody else's happy parade. She moans that she can't wear dresses, she moans that she can't find shoes, she just generally moans. The accumulation of alcohol, pms and my uncomfortable shoes got the better of me. We shouted, she cried, I felt better.

I've just realised how many wee references there are in this post...

TP

5 comments:

Timbo said...

You've obviously got a filthy mind.

thinkpink said...

Timbo- No its squeeky clean I assure you!!

Anonymous said...

Mm.. moaning is good, but not that kind. :(

Freddy said...

"We shouted, she cried, I felt better."

I love that line - I so love that line

thinkpink said...

Freddy - Why thank you!!