Wednesday 25 April 2007

Normal blogging resumed.

Right Timbo has spurned me on to stop being such a knob. I shall explain. Yesterday I was having a rare off day but today I am all cheerful again. Yes I do like Joe but its never going to happen so we should just forget about him. OSG, I do like, very much. But I can't tell him because I'm leaving the bloody country in 3 months and I don't want to take any baggage with me. Including man baggage. However that does not mean that I can't have fun whilst I'm here. So for now, OSG will remain OSG. The Ex boyfriend has been made fully aware of our non relationship status. And Joe and I had a brief conversation in which we decided that if we meet up it will be great, but if we don't we will remain in touch because he is travelling to New York in September. So you see, everything is fine. I was just in a bad miserable mood. But I am cheered up now, so normal happy blogging is resumed.
Sorry for all the misery.

Cheerio!

5 comments:

Timbo said...

Woot!

God, this means I must be the voice of reason. Oh the pressure!

thinkpink said...

Pressure indeed Timbo. You are the voice of reason. Now I will do everything yopu say forever.

David said...

Excellent - I'll get a few tiling jobs lined up for you now ;-)

thinkpink said...

Great stuff Greavsie, the lack of tiling is killing me..

Bittersweet said...

chin up, babe. Just think of all those NY possibilities