Tuesday 3 April 2007

Formally PP

Hi guys!!! Sorry for the musical chairsesq escapades with the blog.. it is a long story and I will explain extensively one day. But for now...far more important and happier news awaits!!!
I got the confirmation for my job in New York today, and I leave in August!!! I am so excited I almost weed myself abit when my new boss was talking on the phone. I also had an attack of the emotionals and cried abit. I am soooooooo happy and excited its untrue. The company that I'm working for have started applying for the visa for me, so all I have to do now is convince the American Embassy I will not be an illegal immigrant or terrorist...hmmmm.

I've been looking for places to live and it is all very expensive, but I don't care, I'd rather be poor in New York then in London. I'm also going to get a bar job whilst I'm there to supplement my shoe habit.

Seen as this is such a big thing, I thought I'd start my blog anew. Cheesy I know, but this is far more important then my sexcapades. Although talking of which OSB and I had a "date" last week and there were some rather fruity goings on. I'm seeing JB on Thursday and am quite looking forward to it. Although I'm not really bothered about men atm because of my new life changing move!!! I'm just so excited I'm sorry I can't stop talking.

Its one of those feelings where you keep smiling. Someone could poo on my face and I'd say thanks very much and walk off smiling. Of course, I am moving back in with the rents for the three months before I go to save some cash. Good old parents, they're so welcoming. I think they might try and make me stay but they know better then that, as unfortunately I am a stubborn old fool.

Nearly finished my disso!!! (check me out Greavsie) and have one exam until its all over.
I'm so excited by the prospect of being grown up!!! It wont last will it haha.

Anyway, enough boring but nice ramblings. Welcome to the world of Think Pink. I miss signing off PP actually :(

TP. XX

6 comments:

Bittersweet said...

hey there... i want to hear the story about the blog change - and i expect to hear about any sex happening as well!!!!

i am really excited for you - the big move. Can't believe how quickly it is happening!

thinkpink said...

I know!! Me too!! I feel like i just decided and then everything has happened on a whim. Im sooo excited. New York is teaming with hotties!!

Timbo said...

It's probably also teeming with career drunks and hobos - I take it that's not the kind of guy you're looking for?

thinkpink said...

Bring on the Hobos, I love me abit of wine out of a brown paper bag....

todaysdaze said...

Congratulations on the new job, TP : )
I am a first time visitor to your blog, (via greasie)
I too am an ex-pat currently living in Florida.
I have several friends who have lived in New York and yes it is expensive, and you may end up staying in a shoe box apartment, but what an experience. You only live once. You go girl!!!!

thinkpink said...

Welcome to the dark side TD!!!I agree, bring on the shoe boxes and lack of shopping, I'm in training as we speak...