Thursday 5 April 2007

I managed to get around the whole TCP thing and found Savlon antiseptic Liquid. It smells bloody great!! (If you like the smell of dettol like I do) So I may still have friends after all horah.

I have a date with JB on Thursday. I am pretty excited. I was thinking of wearing a sixtiesesq stripy dress with some heels..is it too much? Its a polo neck, but leggy which is good because after all I do want some element of come hither. I'm hoping he'll stay over and we can get saucy.

I'm giving my last lot of clothes (hopefully, I haven't fully checked all my shizzle yet) tomorrow!! Horay, that's a huge thing off my moving to New York checklist. I'm also going to give a huge collection of cds because I have them all on my comp and no longer need them. I can post them to anybody who wants them sans payment, but I don't think anybody will want abit of Westlife, Shane Ward or Craig David. I do have more eclectic tastes but sadly they are coming with me.

Yet again I have managed to do NO work today. Its too sunny to finish up dissertation or revise :( I just want to play outside!!!

And lastly if anybody wants to know what I look like...I will give you my myspace page. I feel like we're friends now and I can share me ugly mug.

Yours truly,
Thinkpink. xx

5 comments:

Timbo said...

Go on then. You show me yours, I'll show you mine. (as it were)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, been busy and not been round to the blogs much this week!

Lovely set up you have here, Ms. Pink! Did you manage to get saucy with the boy?

thinkpink said...

Timbo - I emailed your swampy man address with the link...

IS - Why thank you!!I havn't been saucy with any boys for a while actually, much to my dismay, been to busy planning the move!! I can bypass some sexy time for some moving time.

Bittersweet said...

have you shaken off your stalker? i do hope so.

you've seen my butt... and other fuzzy bits, so, yep, i want to go green with envy at your 15yr old visage x

isn't the sun wonderful?! i have been running bare toed on the beach. heaven

thinkpink said...

Me- I wanna run bare toed on the beach!!! :( and you have fab bits don't worry ;) they wouldn't look out of place on a nimble 15 year old!