Thursday 12 April 2007

carbonara for breakfast

You know its bad when you're eating spaghetti carbonara and biscuits for breakfast. Yes in times of crisis I turn to food. (ssm you are right) SO... My job in New York??? I received an email this morning saying that there is some financial difficulties in the company and it will affect my job. Seen as its about 5 o clock in the morning there I can't get through to anybody, but I am trying in a non givey uppy psychotic kind of way. JB also rearranged to Saturday with me. Which is good news considering my eyes look like they might pop out of my head because of my stressed state of mind. Also the fact that I look abit insane staring at my inbox willing my (hopefully) new boss to e mail me.

I NEED CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bittersweet said...

i have cake. and chocolate.

but you might have to fight me for it.

sorry, sweetie, about the date, and the job. hopefully they will both be back on track very soon x x

Anonymous said...

Sorry things are crap at the moment.

It will get better!

Find some cake! ;)