Wednesday 4 April 2007

Songs and Men

Some songs, like certain smells remind me of the men I have known, loved and loathed. Here is a list of a few songs.

1)Snow Patrol - Grazed Knees
2)Bright Eyes - Train under Water
3)Jose Gonzalez - Crosses
4)Kubb - Grow
5)Morrisey - Hold onto your friends
6)Amy Winhehouse - Stronger then me

I think me leaving has put me in an altogether really reflective mood. The Ex Boyfriend came to stay this weekend, and whilst it was a pleasant weekend, I was so glad to have my space back. And nothing happened between us, which also tells me that it was a good idea for us to break up. His stroking of my back make me flinch, I love him, but not in that way.

I also have decided, with the help of OSB (our relationship has changed loads since I last blogged about him, but basically we are really good friends now) that I'm not actually commitment phobic anymore. I quite miss being a girlfriend.

And lastly I realised that old crushes never fade *shakes head* even though you really want them to.

Moi. xx

3 comments:

Timbo said...

Signing off as 'Moi' eh? Blimey. Very posh.

Bittersweet said...

hope you don't mind... i pinched your idea for my post today.

and old crushes never die, they just fester and turn green ...

thinkpink said...

Timbo - would you expect anything less from a blog called Thinkpink?? I think not my friend...

Me - Course I don't mind, and yes you are right about the crushes. But strangely I like them like this.