Tuesday 17 April 2007

Acts of God

So my date with JB was re arranged to Monday. Low and behold, half way to my house from Brighton his car breaks down. I think its just not meant to be. Lets sum up what has happened so far. The first time I was meant to meet him last month, his mother went into hospital. The second time was Easter Sunday and he had some sort of family arrangements that couldn't get out of. Last Saturday and I have no denero, then Monday and his car breaks down.This was obviously some kind of divine intervention to stop me from meeting him. I should accept it and move on. But I just can't!!! I really like him, and I think maybe I could just give him one last chance. Am I being stupid?? Should I just accept that's its not meant to be? In my head I'm already planning our wedding, having been on ONE date with this man. I don't know whether its the PMS or his dreaminess and ability to tick all my boxes, but I really like him and want him to touch my face. Now you know when I say touch my face that this is no frivolous fling.

On a less psychotic note I am in Birmingham with my family and loving it, so I shall be blogging it up a little less. Apologies in advance.

Anywho, have a good day everybody!!!

3 comments:

Timbo said...

You have a good one too missy!

Anonymous said...

Hmm. You have to wonder, eh?

At least you're having a good time!

Bittersweet said...

have fun with your family... and keep faith - he will get to touch your face!