Tuesday 10 April 2007

Gay clubbing and chemical burns

I had a fabulous Easter. I went gay clubbing in the trashy dirty dark club that is Ghetto...and loved it. Think electro kitsch pop with a few eighties reworked numbers thrown in. I was in my element. Although I was nearly attacked a few times by lesbians. I feel asleep after a few beers and woke up to find a big fat manly girl spooning me. NOT HOT. And then I was propositioned in the toilets, I was well up for it, but when the lights came on the red head was a minger and the blonde had goofy teeth. I was disappointed I must say. I was pissed and honestly thought I would have a 3some with two women. However, I'm not really interested by lesbian sex as per se..I mean, I agree, the female form is beautiful. And while I definitely could get off on it, I'd still need a man to be there. I have had lesbian sex before, but there has always been a male involved. I think if there wasn't I'd feel like I was just having foreplay, which is good sometimes I guess. But because I couldn't have a real penis I'd want it more. A tongue is definately no match for a penis.


****TRAGUS UPDATE***
Do not read if you are squeamish!

So I bought that Savalon stuff and didn't realise that you had to dilute it, and just put it on my ear neat. The result??? BIG FAT CHEMICAL BURNS ALL OVER MY EAR TWO DAYS BEFORE AN IMPORTANT DATE!! It looks horrendous. Most of it has started to clear up, there are just scabby bits, which so help me God I will pick off before Thursday.


Anyway, back to the hard life (its nap time)

ThinkPink. xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. EEK!

Timbo said...

My missus did the same thing on a scar recently with the old Savlon. Made it worse. ALWAYS DILUTE. OR BUY SAVLON CREAM INSTEAD.

And tongues are okay actually.

Bittersweet said...

good luck for tomorrow

trouble brewing over my way - i may disappear.

thinkpink said...

IS - Eek fucking indeed. Its healing alright though. I think it looks relatively normal...well as normal as a red puss filled ear can....

Timbo - savlon is a tricky little swine. Tongues are good, but only if there is a penis attached somewhere else on the body...preferabbly not the head

Me - tomorrow shmorrow *annoyed*