Saturday 14 April 2007

Film Night

I met Best Friend 2 last night for a "film" night. As bf2 and I used to fool around together for about six months, sometimes it is inevitable that after the lights go down, there are a few fumblings. It also doesn't help that bf2 is incredibly good looking, with a cracking personality. So last night, after many back rubs and hugs, we stumbled into bed about 3 in the morning, and the inevitable happened...we went to sleep. I couldn't do it!!! My inner slut decided to have a no show and was off somewhere else having group sex or something. I'm meeting JB tonight and I really like him, I couldn't do saucy stuff with BF2 mere hours away from meeting JB. I would be A BIG FAT DIRTY SLUT. And that is not good. So anyway, I resisted doing stuff with bf2 and was really proud of keeping it in my pants, considering how good looking he is, how much I know he's good in bed, and the great banter.

Onto JB, our date may not be happening. I don't get paid until Sunday because of problems at work, and I just can not go out on a date with no money. It would be disgustingly wrong. And I bought that stupid dress, I wish I could bloody return it. But I took the tag off it. I have a wardrobe full of dresses. So I text him and told him I was cancelling and he is currently trying to persuade me to go ahead. I might ask him if he wants to come round and stay in. In which case I won't even wear that bloody dress, so it was a big fat waste of money. I hate that dress. It is useless and the bane of my existence *shakes fist at dress*.


TP. XX

***Update***

Yes my date with JB is cancelled. I want to cry. A dark cloud has descended over my sex drive. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

3 comments:

Bittersweet said...

oooooh no. that is terrible.

i am sad for you

and i am sad for me. thank you for your lovely comments, but i am not feeling strong at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Well wait - who cancelled it? Sounds like you did????

And good for you, keeping your knickers on, lol.

thinkpink said...

Me - Hope everything is better soon. Kisses!

IS - Yes I was pleased about keeping my knickers on, but seen as I'm not getting any atm I think it was abit dumb in retrospect... Boo Hoo!!