Friday 13 April 2007

So the panic from yesterday may have been heightened by my pms....a little bit. It turns out the email I was sent just outlined some changes to 1/3 of my job. So I still have a job, its just got some changes to it. So the carbonara, biscuit, repeated ringing was very un neccersary.

I got drunk on two glasses of wine last night. So drunk that I called everybody in my phone book and had various shit and embarrassing conversations. I'm going to throw my phone away. And now I'm really hungover and want to die abit. I think I'm getting old.

I'm going back to brum next week yay!! I'm homesick and need my mum. Also I need to make my mum feel better about me leaving for New York. She is abit worried and thinks I'm going to get really poor when I'm there and become a prostitute (or go on "the game" as she calls it) or something. That's crazy. If I get really poor I'll just go and work at Hooters, its far more dignified...

I bought a new dress for my date with JB. Its demure and girlie and makes me feel fragile. I love it. But I will have some killer undies and hold ups on underneath should some saucy goings on take place. He wanted to stay for the weekend which I didn't really want. I really like him. He ticks all my boxes but I just thought it was too relationshippy. So I did a miraculous thing, and for once said no. I'm quite proud of myself, because generally if somebody asks me for something/to do something I always say yes. I hate letting people down or upsetting them. I hope it doesn't bode too badly for our date on Saturday.

Until next time libertines!!

ThinkPink. xx

4 comments:

Bittersweet said...

Yippee!!!! (job)

Yeeha!!!! (date)

Anonymous said...

*Checks to see if he's 'morally dissolute'*

Timbo said...

Drunk on two glasses of wine eh? You are the ideal date!

thinkpink said...

Timbo - I am indeed, also a complete slut after even a sip of vino. That there wine does some crazy stuff to me..

Me - Yes yes yes!!

Greavsie - And is he???