Sunday 22 April 2007

Busy Bee

This week I have :

Tiled my parents conservatory floor (and I did it well may I add)
Looked after three kids all under 7
Organised (and attended) my dad's surprise 60th birthday
Finished my dissertation (all I need to do is print it)
Watched High School Musical (and secretly liked it) with my niece
Had my hair cut
Broken the heel on my favourite pair of shoes
Been drunk and hungover (only on three drinks, you need not fear for my liver) three times
Filtered out my phonebook so I only have people I like in there.

All this because I am frustrated. But really productive so all is not lost!!

TP

9 comments:

Shah said...

Sounds like you have been very busy. I'm so sorry to hear you broke your heel. I hope they were not Monolos. My Pradas broke the third time I wore them. I was not impressed as they cost me over $400 and that was 50% off. As you might have guessed, I love my heels.

Timbo said...

All I did was get out of bed and then get back in 15 hours later, seven times.

thinkpink said...

Shah - hello and welcome, they were distinctly un expensive!! But I loved them dearly, they were so comfy and provided me with fab footwear for many a night out.

Timbo - Its cus your not well lovely!!! And I would've loved to had had a week of bed...

Anonymous said...

Are you claiming to be a DIY goddess?

thinkpink said...

Greavsie - yes I think I am. I'm a great tiler. I think I've found my calling in life.

Anonymous said...

Tiled the floor??? You've got talent!! ;)

thinkpink said...

IS - Yeah check me out baby!! Available to tile a floor near you soon.

Bittersweet said...

*impressed*

i like to hoover when frustrated; a clean floor is so so calming. can you fix a shower?

thinkpink said...

Me - my DIY skills are not honed enough for me to fix a shower...yet *cue dramatic music*