Saturday 7 April 2007

Hungover

I am hungover...I went past my two drink threshold last night and drank...3 glasses of wine and a gin and bitter lemon. I am suffering today. I feel sick, tired and have an inability to string together a sentence. I can't believe I get so bloody drunk so easily. I'm a cheap date.
I'm going to try not to surpass the 2 drink rule when I meet JB on Thursday. I think the sex is going to be really hot and I want to remember it. I was talking to ssm last night and said that I really don't have any intention of meeting him again after this date so I better get the goods. I'm not being mean!! Its just that I'm back off to Brummie land at the end of May and then LEAVING THE COUNTRY hopefully for a very long time in August, so is there really any point?? I think not, I just want to get laid and part on good terms. I think this is more then fair. I am slightly upset, because I did actually like him. He is nice, has great hands and really hot blue eyes. But oh well, I'm sure there is a wealth of men in NYC that tick all my boxes.

I also think I want to start seeing somebody again, not like DBB because he went abit weird on me. The reason I couldn't tell you all before was because he read my blog, but now that I've moved I can spill all. Although he was good in bed, he was also abit of a dick. He used to correct my grammar and laugh at my pronunciation of words. Now, I am an English student who gets really offended by bad grammar, I am not going to use bad grammar unless it is in my artistic license (ie, deliberately) so don't fucking correct me dickhead. Also he decided I was going to meet his sister and didn't really ask me, so much as tell me. For two people who are having a casual *thing* I think that is abit commitmenty. Or am I being crazy??? I also told him explicitly I didn't want to meet her and he kept badgering me to do so. Not attractive in my book. And lastly I bored of him really quickly. And he was just no ssm, who by the way is pretty much my benchmark for good behaviour.
So what I'm trying to say is, I want a casual yet tactile(hugs, kisses, holding hands) non commitmenty thing. I'd say its going to be hard slog trying to find it.

I also have really hairy eyebrows and legs and can not muster up the energy to get rid of the hair. I should really because Oral Sex Guy may come round tonight after I finish work. Talking of which, remember when I told you about the Portuguese guy who can't speak English very well and who touched my face?? This is an exchange that took place last night. Bear in mind I have pms and am abit girly and neurotic.

Portuguese Guy - You look sad and tired
*he hugs me*
Me - You touched my breast *he brushed it*
PG - I do not want to touch your breast
Me - Why? whats wrong with my breasts??? *Look like I'm about to cry*
PG - I mean I do not want to touch your breast...hmmmm I don't know how to say
Me- You think I have horrible breasts??
PG - No you have nice breasts, they look very big and firm
Me - You are a fucking pervert

Happy early Easter everyone!!!

Thinky.

xx

4 comments:

Timbo said...

Lol. You and Mr Portugese have such a great relationship. It's a beautiful thing to see.

thinkpink said...

We do. Our love surpasses lingual boundries.

Princess Ambiguous said...

Haha the first thing that came into mind was "I love you" and I do, you're great :) catch up soon? xxx

thinkpink said...

Yes we must!!! Even though u live downstairs I never bloody see you!!