Tuesday 10 July 2007

Man Trouble

I know I've been shit lately, but I have some great juicy MAN gossip for you!! Yes I have managed to fit in some man antics whilst working two jobs. I am very smug and satisfied with myself as you can tell. So, let us begin.

OSG - He wants to move to NYC with me. I am not very happy, SSM pointed out that I did lots of hard work to find the job and that he is just applying off my back. All very true. But what is most perturbing about the whole saga is, that we will no doubt have to live AND work together. It would be so so messy and so so wrong. Instead I have been helping him find a job closer to home so he stays here. He has now found a job at my sister's company. They are great friends, they have laughs together. THEY HAVE IN JOKES!!!! This isn't fair. I hate it!! I'd rather he came to NYC and annoyed me by being around all the time. I know nothing would ever happen because she is married, and she knows that there is history between OSG and I. However, I do slightly feel left out. Especially when I was at her house for dinner, and he rang her to tell her to watch this programme on telly, because it is just the kind of thing she would find hilarious. Everybody was laughing except me. So all in all I'm abit put out.

School chum - SC and I have met up for dinner and drinks quite a few times n the past few weeks. Dare I say it, it is going pretty well. He is handsome, witty and quite similar to me. However, it is all abit shit because I leave the country in a few weeks and he has made is deathly clear that he is not a casual relationship kind of guy. Conclusion - screwed again (unfortunately not literally)

And lastly I have not had sex since February. I am getting desperate. I am having sex dreams about the chefs at work. I am horny at inappropriate times. I am smoking like a chimney. To get rid of some frustration I have a new ear piercing. I will take some pics and put them up soon.

Until next time, TP. xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. Honey if you want to get laid, Im sure any one of those boys will be happy to accommodate you. ;)

thinkpink said...

lol I hope so, I'm just saving myself for all the American Hotties!!! 8 weekes to go woo and hoo!!!

Bittersweet said...

OSG - OMG!! ... move to NYC?? that might cramp your style, i think.

photos are always a delight ;)