Tuesday 24 July 2007

Detoxing, a miserable existance.

Day two into detox and I want to cry. I couldn't poo all of yesterday and today when I did....it smelled liked a vegetarian's poo :( Oh woe is me. I can not eat meat, I am having beef withdrawal shakes (if you know me well you will know that I value beef even above my life) and am lost without caffeine. In a weird way, I do secretly like all this pain. I feel like because its so hard, I must be detoxing extra good. I think the alcohol and caffeine will be easily forgotten, but the meat is the hardest part.

In other unrelated news, I went swimming with my nephews. I did not know that a string bikini is not suitable attire to play in water with two very boisterous under tens. I flashed my breasts an embarrassingly large amount of times. In the end I had to get out the pool and watch them because I was so scared of being arrested. I was talking to OSG about the incident, and he asked why I didn't wear a sensible costume. The reason is because I don't have one!! My bikinis are evidently just for sunbathing, not swimming. He also told me that I'm going to be the slutty mum in the school. There is no justice.

3 comments:

Bittersweet said...

slutty mummies rock!

good luck with the detox ... beef i can forgo, but the caffeine? that is hard.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Glad I ate several hours ago!

thinkpink said...

Me - I died at work yesterday withoug the caffeine, however I have woken up incredibly early and incredible perky this morning...

IS - Sorry lady!! I'll put a poo warning at the top next time I write something gross. xx