Sunday 22 July 2007

Leeds

...is full of very attractive men! I got lost in Leeds station and got on the wrong train (I told you I would do something stupid) and was helped by two incredibly good looking older men. They carried my suitcase, got off at the next stop with me, went back to the station and put me on the correct train. It was AMAZING. I love a strong helpful man, and I had two. Thank you God! Not only that, but I went to a fabulous establishment called The Cockpit and twas indeed a pit of men. Hot indie types, good music and cold beer. what more could a girl ask for.

In other news, I watched the Victoria Beckham moving to LA show in earnest. I started thinking about how if I had a show ( I can dream) what would happen in mine. It would probably feature me:-
1) packing ALOT of un neccesary stuff
2) having a tantrum when my suitcase won't shut
3) Missing my plane because I am ALWAYS late
4) crying like a big baby when the plane eventually takes off (I am terrified of flying yet love to travel, I blame this contradictory nature on me being an Aquarian)
5) Getting to America and inevitably getting lost, breaking or losing something valuble
6) getting fed up, really fat and coming back

Although this wouldn't be very compulsive viewing I'd sure love to watch it back in a few years time for fun and then to wonder what I was thinking having my hair like that. (I am currently sporting a huge blunt fringe along with a "trendy" haircut.)

I also start my detox this week. Wish me luck. I've managed not to smoke for two whole weeks now. Alcohol won't be difficult, and it is only until the 24th of August when I have me leaving bash. In the words of GG I will Survive.

One last thing, I met OSG this weekend and had an absolutely fabulously filthy time. No sex though as his penis resembles a beer can and I simply CAN NOT errr "accommodate" him. (how big is too big??) But we had a lot of fun, and he was hot, and I'm going to miss him loads sob sob. But I'll worry about that when I leave.

Peace Out Dudes.

TP xx

2 comments:

todaysdaze said...

There is a really good book called New York Top Ten (by eyewitness top ten travel guides) and it is awesome. It is small enought to fit in a pocket or handbag and has a detailed map on the front cover that opens out and a larger area map on the back inside cover. Should be good for getting your bearings when you move.
I used it loads when I went to NY, it tells you top ten places to eat, stay, shop etc. and caters to all pockets doing top ten expensive and top ten bargains! It also tells you top ten places to visit. The book was easier to use than the rough guide which was way to wordy! Good luck with your move and make sure you keep blogging!!!

thinkpink said...

I will defos keep blogging, I already have a sort of guide that I bought off amazon, but I will be sure to look out for that one.