Friday 27 July 2007

OSG woe

OSG is defos moving to New York. I am slightly nervous about this. So far I'm used to planning this whole trip alone, now he is trying to sort out his visa, asking me to look at apartments he has sent me via email...its all abit too much. We don't have a conventional relationship, and all of a sudden he has turned into my ex commitmenty boyfriend. I do love OSG, dearly in fact. He ticks all my boxes, but only when he is being OSG. I don't like it when he is being my boyfriend. I don't do conventional. I'm not ready for conventional. My plan was to go to NY and have lots of sex with lots of men (Polaroid Princess, gone but not forgotten), which for the best part has been scuppered because I will have a live in lover. I am going to tell him that it is fine for him to come, but I don't want us in such close proximity. Its un nerving. And its not us.

Also I ate bread and fell off my detox bandwagon abit. Going for a weigh in at the gym in about an hour. Will let you know how I get on.

Love and kisses!

3 comments:

todaysdaze said...

I understand you wanted to do your own thing but....a friendly face in an unfamililar place could be a godsend, especially if he understands you just want to be roommates/friends. Someone to go to bars with and make new friends with. The big city can be a scary place on your own.

Anonymous said...

Sex with lots of men - well, there are lots of men in NYC, lol!

thinkpink said...

TD - He doesnt' understand teh concept of us being just being friends :s

IS - Thats what I'ma hoping for baby!