Sunday 16 September 2007

shit hits the fan

OH DEAR. Somebody at work went through my boss's phone and found texts on there from me telling him he was a great fuck and the gossip has been spread thick and fucking fast. Its going to be so awkward at work now. I'm dreading tomorrow. I hate being office fodder, but I'm big and ugly enough to deal with the consequences. I've apologised to him in advance, I don't want him to be put in an awkward position because of it. But at the end of the day, it was one night stand, it happens, and he wasn't complaining at the time. He has slept with lots of girls in the office, so I guess it will all blow over eventually. I just won't be able to stand people staring at us (we sit in the same office, right next to each other.) I'm going to be cool, calm and blase about it...

ARGH!!!!!! If the ground could just swallow me up, now would be a great time.

No comments: