Saturday 8 September 2007

My first american fuck

My first fuck on American soil was fabulous. He is...my boss. I feel like a slut and harlot but it was worth it. His cock was amazing, cut and delicious. I was in heaven. He informed me that all American men are circumcised. I was giggling in glee at the thought. We have made a fucking pact of sorts to continue our liaisons secretly. I don't want the others in the office thinking I will be having preferential treatment, or for them to think I'm easy. Its pretty much a male dominated office, so I guess its in my interests to keep it secret so as not to cock block anybody else!!!

Anyway, still no apartment. Home sickness is kicking in. Will be round to check all your blogs soon.

Au revoir. TP xx

3 comments:

David said...

Crikey. I'll remmeber that if I ever offer you a job. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You busy bee!!! Yes, most American men are cut. Hispanic men tend not to be, however. Mexican Americans especially seem against it.

I was surprised when I came to the EU and discovered it was the norm NOT to be circed.

thinkpink said...

Greavsie - You don't have to offer me a job ;)

IS - I now bow at the alter of circed cocks.