Tuesday 25 September 2007

Paint and dates

So I have moved into my new apartment and am decorating like a fiend. I painted till 3 in the morning yesterday. It was a labour of love and I was sooooo pleased with the results. I also have become quite the date slut. I'm 3 dates in with 3 different men. No sex yet, but hand holding hugging and flirting are all rife.

Number one is a stock broker, very hot, however a little on the short side for me. I am contemplating a fourth date...
Number two - a cocky piece of work. Am attracted to his gutsy personality, but he is amazingly annoying. I think he maybe good in bed though so I'm holding out and then putting out.
Number three - workaholic lawyer. A little boring, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because he is super cute and very intelligent.

Will keep ya'll posted!!

Love and smooches,
TP. xx

5 comments:

David said...

Couldn't you get them to paint a wall before shagging?

thinkpink said...

I'm thinking about it...one is actually coming to help me paint tonight..

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Exciting! Mind the American stockbrokers though, they are often too stressed to be much... er.. fun.

thinkpink said...

ISa- yeah he seems a little boring, and he is short...although he has great manners and is very charming....decisions decisions!!

Bittersweet said...

good luck, sweetie, have fun!

sending best wishes xxx