Friday 12 October 2007

hot tattoed hunks and foot fetishes

Last night a guy paid me $60 to suck my toes for ten minutes. I was at a foot fetish party. Although I don't have a foot fetish myself, the idea of cols hard cash turned me on. I went, not really knowing what to expect, and came away pleasently suprised. most men just want to talk and touch your feet, some want to lick and suck (which is pretty hot) but they only want to touch your feet. Nothing more. I am a foot whore.

I also got laid again last night, it was the huge tatooed hunk from two weeks ago. He is incredibly filthy in the sack. We had hot vigorous sex. He rimmed me, or as the americans call it, he tossed my salad. It was my first experince of it and I quite liked it! It was in a 69 , which is always fun. He also called me a dirty slut which I absolutely love. Seen as its friday, I have that friday feeling again, which means, I'm on the prowl for more cock this weekend.

Will keep you updated.

Love yas!!

TP. xx

2 comments:

Bittersweet said...

LOL at tossed my salad! i had no idea. You can be sure i will be thinking of you at about 2.05am this morning, when i might be experiencing the same ;)

thinkpink said...

Me - I hope so girlie!! I loved it.