Saturday 6 October 2007

Another one bites the dust

So I got laid again last night. Thats a fuck for every weekend I've been here. Not bad work considering the disgusting dry patch I was going through in England. My mojo is back in spectacular style. I only just realised how much I actually missed sex. So the guy from last night?? No mocking comments please...He was 19 and a football player. In my defence, his body was a work of art and it would have been rude for me to say no. I had a great time, he was fabulous in bed, despite his young years.

I have another date tonight, he looks like Patrick Dempsey aka Mcdreamy. I think I may be dropping my knickers again tonight. It is our 3rd date and I really really fancy him. However the fact that that will mean I will have had two penises in 24 hours slightly perturbs me....The fact that this pertrubs me, perturbs me even more. I like to think i am a sexually liberated women. I am treating New York as a sexual adventure as sorts. However, I am still dubious about sleeping with two men in the same weekend. Is it wrong? Promiscuous definately, but wrong? Would you do it??

TP. xx

5 comments:

Princess Ambiguous said...

Do it! No shame in having fun I say ;)

Bittersweet said...

wrong? no

have i done it? yes

have fun xx

Anonymous said...

Eh.. just make 'em suit up. You're on fire, girl!

Freddy said...

why not? apart from the expense of having to buy more condoms?

go for it

thinkpink said...

FYI - I didn't do it, I chickend out! :(