Monday 6 August 2007

Boy Trouble

Why on Gods green earth do I have boy trouble when a) I don't have a boyfriend and b) I have tried my very best to appease everybody in the past few months??

It goes as follows :-

OSG - I told him I thought it was a bad idea for us to live together in New York. He is now ignoring me. Two weeks almost and still no contact.

Best Friend 1 - I went to visit him in Leeds and he repeatedly tired to touch and kiss me, even though I have told him I do not like him in that way. He has been sending me nasty texts this week saying I don't care about him and our friendship is one sided. He came to my work place (all the way from Yorkshire to Birmingham) to have a go at me and then drove back.

Ex Boyfriend - He keeps claiming that he KNOWS I am seeing somebody else. Even if I was it should be no concern of his (we broke up in JANUARY). He sends me texts asking if I want to go and meet him "one last time" and is laying on the guilt thick and strong. He even said if I hadn't been so selfish in my career we could have gotten married next year. I told him to piss off and now he too is ignoring me.

I am at a loss as to what to do with these men. I am heartbroken as I cared about them all an incredible amount. I am aghast how relationships so happy and strong could turn so horrid and wretched. I am sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Broke up Jan and hes like that!?

Pffft!!

Freddy said...

appeasement never works - ask Neville Chamberlain.
OSG will either get over it and you'll be able to hang out in Central Perk or wherever as friends or he won't. I'd say he has more to lose than you.
Best Friend 1? Can a man and a woman be best friends without sex being involved? Unless of course he's gay (I don't mean to suggest that BF! is gay, just that the idea of a male/female best friends relationship only works if the male is gay.)
Ex - is an ex, I assume you won't be telling him your NYC address or phone number or any other contact point? He'll get over it.
Don't sit and mope. Get out there and get yourself laid before you leave. Or get a facial, apparently that cheers women up too.
Or - start preparing to live in the City of Sex in the City by going on a shoe shopping trip, I'm told that women like that sort of thing too.
Gosh I am SO in touch with my feminine side today.

thinkpink said...

IS - Yes I know! We were together 3 and half years. But I have given up on him.

Freddy - You are amazingly in touch with your feminine side!! I think a facial AND some shoe shopping is on the cards.